Sunday, July 15, 2012

Square-headed Lion! :D

Hi!
It's a beautiful Sunday morning~


 ;)


First off, I'm surprised with myself because I didn't really get lonely about sis not coming home this weekend. :) Next isss.. I'm disappointed with myself because I didn't meet my study plans again. Hahaha. Happily disappointed, is there really something like that?! xD Thirrddd point iss.. hm, I've been interacting with a lot of people yesterday through facebook and TWITTER! :D I have discovered a way of enjoying twitter. Yaayyy~! Cheeerss to that~ x]] Fouurtthh point: I've recently been addicted to Kitchie Nadal's songs so I guess I've been singing like a crazy person to Kitchie's songs day in and day out. Hahaha. Fifth.. (woah, i'm talkative) last week I've been very busy with studies and my passport. I have to be prepared just in case there's an opportunity to go to my dream places! :DD


On this post, I'm gonna post a really cute icon that, I think, best describes me. :D I just found this one on the Internet and yeah, I really can relate to it.


It's a square-headed lion that I took from the story, "The Square-Headed Lion". xD I think I already mentioned that term twice. xD It's about a lion who looks different from the others and considers himself as the odd one out. In order to blend in with the others, he tries to change his own appearance by dipping his mane (head) into the river, achieving a round  mane. To his surprise, all the other lions have changed into a square mane the time he got back! After all, they actually liked him the way he were and from then on, they happily lived ever after! x]

On that note, I want to declare that I really want to get this stuff! :D

It's really cute, isn't it? :DD

Last week, my friends played with my art papers. xD Sooo here are the pictures of our Origami-making event at the UPVTC Library. xD Yessss, we didn't study! Hahhaha.

I'm gonna make these when I get my free time! xP


I've also taken a liking to BoA! :) Soooo astiig xP


Hm, also.. also I'm a bit hungry now! xD So I guess I have to get out of here and grab my food. Lolz. Hm, next week is going to be exams week. Tooo bad because next week is also DM week! We're gonna be celebrating! :)) And! We received an invitation from my HS classmate, Siobe, to go to SPSBS to watch Aloy do something crazy. Hahah. Fisshyyyyy~ Last hirit! We're putting up a retro band for the DM night. Lolz. I dunno but we have to succeed in this! XD though, we haven't practiced yet. xP


I'm gonna eat and study afterwards so..
Ciao, amigos! I love youuu xP ^___^



Don't be afraid to be different from the others. :)

1 comment:

  1. sorry,,, i need to ask, where can buy this "Square-headed Lion" in malaysia....

    ReplyDelete