Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Free time. :)

Hi, again! xP

It's has already been days since I last got enough sleep. Lol. I wanna sleeep naaaaaaaaa but I can't find a comfortable place to sleep here at school. xP

Yep! This is the first time I've ever written my blog at school. I always do it at home while sipping a drink or munching on something. But right now, I'm actually writing without any of those! Lawl. :)

I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow's essay writing contest. I know there are lots out there who are very good at essay writing. I'm nervous maybe I'm no match to them. T_T Haha. Kidding, i shan't be nervous, righty! xP As long as I do my best, there shouldn't be any regrets. :]

Actually, it's for the DM Days Tribu Competition. I was chosen as the representative of Tribu One because I showed interest. Lol. So I can't back out now. Hahha. Have to do it until the end! :) I also agreed to do it because I heard that we will no longer be having some exams this week. They were postponed to next week. Soooo.. yaaaay~ xP Haha.. :] 

Anywaaayy, we just had our 1st Quiz in Law a few hours ago. I didn't memorize anything. I just read the readings once and I kinda regret it. Should have read lottts of times. Lolz. But it was already burning me outtt. So I stopped after finishing it once. Hahhaha. I don't really regret it that much, actually. xP I'mm ssucchh a slacker. xP 


:]

Hmmm. What else should I write here? xD




Ah! Right! I'm gonna talk about my friends. Lawl. Hm, I have a friend who got chosen as the Tribu Uno representative for the Ms. JPMAP at school. xP I'm gonna support her lotsss!!! Soooo, please support her too. XP

:]

I'm kinda preparing for the three very important events for tomorrow! :D Lots to doooo~ xP
1. Essay Writing Contest
2. Bday Celeb of my friend
3. Ms. JPMAP. 

:D 

I think tomorrow is gonna be a happy day! ^^,

:)

Alsoo.. Also, I think that is all. xD
Hhaha. It's because I have to get up already and get my things from where I recklessly left them. I can't see my bag now anywhere. Lolz. Gotta find it. Byeeee~~ :)







You will seek Him with all your heart, and soul, and strength. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment