Sunday, July 29, 2012

Birthday Videos!! :D

Heellooooo~~ :DD



Hahhaaha. I'm making this blog so I could post the birthday videos that me and my friends have made. First, I'm gonna post the video my friends made for me a year ago, when I turned seventeen. xP




:)


The second video I'm gonna post is one we made for a japanese student of my sweet friend, Cherry Eve. :) Me and my buddies made it and I didn't expect that we would be having this MUCH fun!! :D Watchh it and see how crazy we areeee! Whahhahhaa. :D




:]

Okay, done with those. Let me tell you about the past week. :D

:]

It's has been a very exciting week for me. Though I didn't go anywhere this weekend. Hahhaa. :))
Had a lot of exams so I spent most of the week at the library. Really! It was very hard to get by. Lolz. Imagine the stiff neck you get from staring at books for hours, and how desperately you want to go out of the Lib because you feel like you can't study any longer. :))))) Phew! Thank God the week has already passed~ :))

Also, I have been trying on new hairstyles so that I could cope with the stress and haggardness brought upon by cramming and studying. Lawl. You will see that hairstyle on the vids below. :)


Also, this weekend, three of my beloved friends had their birthdays. I couldn't see them personally so I really made a lot of effort in surprising them with the following videos:


  • Ivy's Birthday Video (18th)



  • Dada's Birthday Video (19th)



  • Louella's Birthday Video (18th)




:)


Realllyy! I had a lot of fun while making these videos. Lawl. Though I don't know if they will like it once they see it tomorrow. Lol. Anyway, they're going to watch these videos for the first time tomorrow! We are going to eat out together with the other 3rd Floor Buddies to compensate for the time when we couldn't greet and celebrate with the birthday girls personally. :)


Come, tomorrow! I'm so excited! :DD

Bye guys, I loveee you alll~ <3 _ <3
Hahahha. :D



I'm gonna make it mine. I'm sure. I know it. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! it's me ge-ann =). Check out my blog at www.sky-clad.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete