Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Room for Myself:)


Hi!!!


It's been a while since I last wrote a blog. I kind of miss my site :)


I changed my blog song to Pure - guitar. I really like this song. And I'm plannin' on learning it so I could post it in YouTube or somewhere. :) Because my guitar just rose from the dead. Hahha. Back in 4th year high school, I had a classmate who was such a music enthusiast. He would play the guitar and the beat box if he had the chances to. One day, I brought my guitar to school. People borrowed it and I let them because that was why I brought it in the first place. Since I'm not really that good in playing the guitar. Anyways.... Once they've started playing, I would watch them and learn a little bit from what they've played. Normally, I make them repeat the piece and even ask them to name the notes they are using. That music enthusiast / classmate of mine borrowed the guitar and for some reason, he accidentally cut the string. I was a bit panicky 'cause I thought guitar strings were costly. I made him promise that he would buy a replacement for it. So he promised. But he never bought it. Seriously. xD But I'm not angry though. I find it funny now. :)))

So in order to make my guitar functional once again, I bought guitar strings today. It didn't cost much. Just around P10 - P20. My friends accompanied me and afterwards it turned out that I treated them at Elena's. It was okay, just that I had to postpone my first day of saving. Hm. Sooooo petty ava. Okay, I'll stop thinking of money. Lol.


:)))


Hm. I organized my things today since I moved to my new and own room! :D


It's still under renovation though since the final polishing hasn't been made. I put my laptop first, my new alarm clock, the snow globe my friend Ivy Casilan bought for me on Christmas last year, a piggy bank for my saving plan and a beautiful flower vase which my mom suggested that I place on top of my desk. I also brought into the room all the books and magazines that I love and also those that I haven't read yet. Also, I finished it off by placing my RD planner on top of my All-purpose notebook. Whew! That sure was a lengthy explanation. xD



It's already 11:40 PM and I think I'm a bit sleepy. =______=
So.. shall I go then? :)

Bye! Good night! See you next time!
Please anticipate my guitar cover for Pure. :)




One minute, you meet a stranger. The next, he's the center of your life. :)
- Annabelle A. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment