Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012~!

Happy New Yearrr!! :DDD

x]



Today, me and my family have a lot of things planned. 

1. Go to church.

2. Badminton Rep with Sis.

3. Piano Lessons. I started learning again last Dec 30. I was so inspired by Adele's song, Someone Like You and somehow, I want to be able to play it in front of a crowd in the future. :D I wiiiiiish! x]

4. Natl Book Store for year-long planners. Somehow I like the thought of having a planner. It makes me think of the many things that I want to do and some times, I think it's helping me manage my time. :) Yes, there are a  lot of impossible things in my planner but just thinking about them gives me a lot of good vibes. :D

5. Picture-taking. Pop received a digicam as a gift from sis. I've become so addicted to it. :))) Hm. But we really need to do this since we haven't taken a family pic for so long already. :]


Hm. Welllll, that is all for this morning. Sis wants to watch a movie. (The Art of Getting By)



The chances of meeting each other is close to impossible, but it wouldn’t hurt to walk around the streets few more times.





No comments:

Post a Comment