Friday, January 4, 2013

Now I'm erasing, really erasing.
The memories of you, all of it.
I know perfectly well, it's no use.
But I'm still like this, out of habit.

I try, but really..
My heart is yearning for you whom I can't forget.
I am welling up to say "I love you"
So.. I cover my mouth.

This is my sad story.
A difficult story.
A hopeless love story.
It's difficult.. but even if it's just for one day,
I want to continue looking at you.

I know it can't work.
This is yours and my story.
I try, really.
Countless times I tell myself.
But your face lingers.
I can't help myself.

Now.. although we didn't make it,
It's a story that I have given everything I have.
Even if it's by chance, as i walk, I want to run into you.
I know I shouldn't wish for this.
This is yours and my story.










No comments:

Post a Comment