Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy hippy morning! :D


Sis bought me a really reallllyy nice pair of gym wear. I love it and I feel like I wanna have PE as my major. Hahhah. Kiddin.. I was so tired that's why I slept in 'till 10:00 am. It doesn't feel good at all, sleeping for long. The humidity of my room was what awakened me.



I don't really have plans for today. Maybe I'll go to a bookstore to buy a book and some school supplies. Maybe I'll watch a movie. Maybe I'll accompany my bro to a spa. Maybe I'll accompany Sis to her dance practice. Maybeeeeee- Haha. Full of maybe's. :))))



:]



This is the last day of my long vacation.
Hm. I'm gonna go back to the list of what I wanted to do and see if I have accomplished something.


Let's wait for today's evening post! :D
Banzzaaaiii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment