Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A happy and lonesome day (?)

Hi! :D


Today, I dunno if I am happy or sad. Hm. It's because after I feel sad, a person comes in and cheers me up without both of us knowing. I am very thankful and happy to have met these kinds of people. People who know how to make people smile and people who know how to be a true friend. 


:]


I've come to realize how important a true friend really is. How much need I have for someone who will always stay for me. At times like this, I kind of start to miss my high school best friends, Irene and Shammy. I realllyy realllllyyyy love them so much. Not to mention how much I miss them already. Seriously, these two people are always so busy with their lives. T.T I hope we can see each other some time in the future. And you know, spend the day together with them.  Heheh.

Just imaging that day makes me feel happy. 


To you who made me smile today amidst my feeling lonely, thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment